1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"
When I thought of a sticky situation I immediately thought of gum, which is really cliche but whatever. And then I just thought of something whimsical like it "raining" gum actually I dont really develop things they just pop in my head so yeah im bad at explaining things
2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?
I think but I'm really bad at being creative so I hope it was out of the box? I think It was at least... uh its unusual
3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?
Bubbles everywhere !!!!!
4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it.
I used acrylic because I think paint is really annoying and acrylic is the easiest one to use
5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?
It helped me get more used to paint since the last time I painted anything was like freshman year Art 1